SAP CodeJam "ABAP Custom Code Migration" at consenso in Bielefeld
September 30, 2019
The countdown is on!
Developers, watch out! On Friday, 18th October 2019, consenso will host the SAP CodeJam again. The theme this time: “ABAP Custom Code Migration”.
Many companies have already been dealing with the conversion to S/4HANA and will continue to deal with it over the next few years. A major topic in relation to the HANA transformation: the migration of custom codes.
There is hardly any company that has not adapted its system with the help of numerous in-house developments. Hence – and before the actual migration – it is necessary to identify the programs still needed after migration, and to verify if the related coding can be run under HANA or if it needs to be adapted accordingly.
This is why the theme “ABAP Custom Code Migration” of the upcoming SAP CodeJam hosted by consenso is currently of such importance – and these are the topics:
- ABAP development tools for Eclipse aka "ABAP in Eclipse"
- ABAP Call Monitor & SUSG
- The Simplification Database
- Fiori Custom Code Migration app
- ABAP Test Cockpit – check your code using Remote ATC
- Adapt your custom code with the ABAP development tools
- ABAPGit – migrate parts of existing code to the SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment
- Develop a Fiori app in the SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment
consenso’s SAP CodeJam is offered in cooperation with SAP. We are looking forward to a fascinating day in Bielefeld!
Information and free registration under https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sap-codejam-bielefeld-registration-68593405723
From our competence centre Development
Categories: SAP HANA | Custom Code Migration | ABAP