We at consenso are looking forward to you. Come on board!
As consenso, we offer SAP consulting in the market sectors retail/trade and industry since 2000. From our head office in Bielefeld, we employ more than 280 staff members spread throughout the entire country. We offer our customers strategy, process consulting and optimisation as well as their technical implementation from one source. Our focus on the SAP S/4HANA transformation is enhanced by our digital services for the retail industry with topics such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and automation.
Become a part of our success story and make consenso YOUR HOME PORT!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
To strengthen our team, we are always looking for employees (m/f/x) throughout Germany as
- (Senior) Consultant
- (Senior) Developer/Code Specialist
- (Senior) Technology Consultant (Data & Analytics)
- (Senior) Technology Consultant (Automation)
In one of these roles you support our projects and competence centres in the areas of
- SAP S/4HANA implementations (industry focus on retail/trade across the entire business process chain in retail including branch processes)
- Introduction of digital solutions to support processes (keyword "digital transformation": automation, artificial intelligence, big data, Internet of Things, ...)
- Customer-specific developments with a focus on ABAP and Fiori
- Interface development (ABAP, Java development via SAP PI/PO or CPI)
At the current time we are also explicitly looking for:
- SAP (Senior) Consultant (m/f/x) Merchandise Planning
As an SAP (Senior) Consultant, you will support our retail customers in analysing and designing their (store) processes in the context of materials planning.
In our challenging projects, you will design and implement innovative processes in the area of material requirements planning (MRP) and control. Ideally, you have a basic knowledge of supply chain management. You have experience in retail and/or wholesale, preferably in procurement, and an understanding of the technical principles. You are familiar with terms such as cross-docking and demand forecasting.
SAP (Senior) Consultant (m/f/x) Omnichannel & Store Solutions (POS)
As an SAP (Senior) Consultant, you will support our retail customers in analysing and designing their (store) processes in an omnichannel context.
In our challenging projects, you will design and implement innovative POS solutions based on SAP Omnichannel POS by GK and SAP Customer Checkout. Ideally, you already dispose of basic knowledge in the area of SAP Retail/Merchandise Management, SAP InStore MiM or SAP CAR. You are experienced in the retail sector, ideally in the field of POS systems or store management, and have an understanding of the technical principles in the fields of hardware (peripherals) and databases (HANA, SQL).
We also welcome career starters and career changers. In this case, you should have completed an education in the areas of business or IT, and initial experience in retail and/or the SAP environment will be an advantage.
- SAP Interface Developer (m/f/x)
Using ABAP/Java and via SAP PI/PO or CPI, you will connect a wide variety of solutions to innovative SAP systems in our customer projects, integrated into a team of consultants and developers. Young professionals and career changers are welcome, programming experience and/or knowledge of retail/trade processes are an advantage.
You are part of challenging SAP projects - from initial implementation up to support, on-site at the customers premises or remote.
As a valued member of our team you develop innovative concepts and implement challenging consulting solutions. Or you help our customers in expanding and optimising their existing solutions - whether based on SAP standard processes or on proprietary developments.
As an employee of consenso you principally have...
- an apprenticeship or a degree in computer science/information technology, mathematics, physics and/or economics or a comparable qualification,
- technical understanding and interest in new, challenging topics,
- an analytical, structured and target-oriented working method,
- an open and constructive communication,
- a confident, friendly and customer-oriented demeanour,
- a great commitment and willingness to learn,
- a project-related readiness to travel and flexibility,
- very good German and English, both orally and in writing.
Experiences in retail industry and/ or in SAP environment are an advantage, as a senior a must-have!
We offer i.a...
- an above average remuneration (fixed salary + monthly, performance-related component)
- company car, laptop and an actual high-end smartphone,
- employee capital-formation benefits,
- an annual employee appraisal and
- an extensive in-house training and development program with 30 days per year reserved for your education and training.
This and more in an environment characterised by a lean administration and accompanied by our "carefree" package for travelling SAP Consultants. And with a workplace health program which - on your demand - provides compensation.
Apply now. Find YOUR HOME PORT at consenso!
Do you want to assume responsibility, be successfull and flexibel at the same time - as a part of a young and dedicated team? Do you wish to continue learning, to develop further, both personally and professionally? Then become part of consenso's success story! Please send us your informative application documents. Your contact person:
Mrs Claudia Brodmann | tel: +49 521 260 6 125 | mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any further questions? We would be pleased to schedule a telephone appointment with one of your representatives! And you send us your application afterwards.