We at consenso are looking forward to you. Come on board!
Founded in 2000, consenso is a SAP full-service provider with focus on trade/retail. From our head office in Bielefeld, we employ about 200 staff members. We offer our customers strategy, process consulting and optimisation as well as their technical implementation from one source.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for employees throughout Germany as
- SAP Junior Consultant / Developer or
- SAP Senior Consultant / Developer
for the following topics:
Merchandise Management, Supply Chain Management, Financials, S/4HANA, ACM, ...
- Omnichannel & Store Solutions
SAP F&R, SAP OmniPOS by GK, CAR, Hybris, C/4HANA, ...
- Business Analytics
Embedded Analytics, Planning, HANA, BW/4HANA, ...
ABAP, JAVA, PI/PO, Fiori/UI5, HANA, ...
We are looking for you!
You are part of challenging SAP projects - from initial implementation up to support, on-site at the customers premises or remote.
As a valued member of our team you develop innovative concepts and implement challenging consulting solutions. Or you help our customers in expanding and optimising their existing solutions - whether based on SAP standard processes or on proprietary developments.
As an employee of consenso you principally have...
- a University degree in (Business) Informatics or Business Administration with an emphasis on Informatics or comparable education,
- technical understanding and interest in new, challenging topics,
- an analytical, structured and target-oriented working method,
- an open and constructive communication,
- a confident, friendly and customer-oriented demeanour,
- a great commitment and willingness to learn,
- a project-related readiness to travel and flexibility,
- very good German and English, both orally and in writing.
Experiences in retail industry and/ or in SAP environment are an advantage, as a senior a must-have!
We offer i.a...
- an above average remuneration (fixed salary + monthly, performance-related component)
- company car, laptop and an actual high-end smartphone,
- employee capital-formation benefits,
- an annual employee appraisal and
- an extensive in-house training and development program with 30 days per year reserved for your education and training.
This and more in an environment characterised by a lean administration and accompanied by our "carefree" package for travelling SAP Consultants. And with a workplace health program which - on your demand - provides compensation.
Apply now. Find YOUR HOME PORT at consenso!
Do you want to assume responsibility, be successfull and flexibel at the same time - as a part of a young and dedicated team? Do you wish to continue learning, to develop further, both personally and professionally? Then become part of consenso's success story! Please send us your informative application documents. Your contact person:
Mrs Renate Hartmann | tel: +49 521 260 6 125 | mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any further questions? We would be pleased to schedule a telephone appointment with one of your representatives! And you send us your application afterwards.